Win a stay at the Country Living hotel in Harrogate
Three lucky winners will enjoy a night in one of Yorkshire’s most beautiful towns
Fancy a free getaway? Journey magazine and Princess Cruises have partnered with Country Living magazine to give readers the chance to win a stay at the Country Living St George, Harrogate.
Perfectly located in the heart of one of Yorkshire’s most beautiful towns – and just a few minutes’ walk from Bettys Café Tea Rooms and the famous 200 acres of grassland that make up The Stray – three lucky winners will enjoy a one-night stay for two, including dinner and breakfast at a hotel that oozes country charm.
A stunning interior, designed with the Country Living design team, you can snuggle up with a good book and let the world pass you by. Enter now for your chance to win...
How to enter
Email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Country
Living Harrogate Hotel Stay’ in the subject line to be in with a chance to win!
Terms & conditions:
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Email your name and contact details to email@example.com with ‘Country Living Harrogate Hotel Stay’ in the subject line.
- Entries in the incorrect format will not be considered.
- This competition opens on Friday 29 November 2019 and closes at midnight on 1 March 2020.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The prize is a free one-night stay for two people at the Country Living St George, Harrogate on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis in a Country Classic bedroom.
- The prize does not include drinks with dinner. Dogs and parking are payable at small extra charge.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize unless stated otherwise.
- Prizes are not transferable and non-refundable. All prizes subject to availability.
- The free stay must be taken within 12 months of being notified of the win and excludes Christmas, New Year and Valentines breaks.
- If the hotel can not accommodate your first choice of date of stay, alternative dates will be offered.
- Bookings must be made in advance.
- By taking part in this competition, entrants confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the entries received after the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All elements of prize(s) are subject to availability.
- This competition is not open to employees of Carnival Corporation & plc their families or anyone associated with this draw including the promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition.
- Only one competition entry, fulfilling the eligibility requirements above, will be accepted per person.
- Once selected, only the winner(s) will be contacted personally by email using the contact details provided upon entry.
- It is assumed that you have the permission of your employer for any time off work which is required to claim the prize.
- The dates specified for the prize cannot be altered and Princess Cruises or the third party are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date, unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will have five (5) working days to respond in full or another winner will be selected.
- Princess Cruises’ decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
- Princess Cruises shall be permitted to exclude or disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
- Princess Cruises reserves the right to exclude late, incomplete or multiple registrations, or registrations made by third parties or agents.
- Princess Cruises does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The name of the winner(s) will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Journey, Princess Cruises, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST indicating the name of the competition.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Once entered, entries cannot be returned/withdrawn.
- Spammers will be disqualified.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred although Princess Cruises reserve the right to change the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- We will use the information you supply to process your competition entry.
- Princess Cruises reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or (ii) amend these Terms, at any time without notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Princess Cruises be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury arising under or in connection with this competition.
- These Terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms.
- The Promoter is Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST.
- When you take up an offer featured in the magazine, the contract is with the supplier and not with Princess Cruises or Hearst Content Agency. Further T&Cs may apply.
Personal data will be controlled by Carnival Plc, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton SO15 1ST, and will be used only to administer the competition. For details of how personal data will be used, please see https://www.princess.com/legal/legal_privacy/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.