Win a Good Housekeeping cookery course
...plus a night's stay in a London hotel
Following on from our summer giveaway of a one-night stay at the Lansdown Grove Hotel in Bath, this season we are giving away another exciting prize: the opportunity to hone your kitchen skills! Whether you’re a kitchen novice keen to learn the basics or an experienced home cook hoping to extend your repertoire, Journey magazine and Princess Cruises have partnered with the Good Housekeeping Institute to give one reader (and a plus one!) the chance to win a half day’s cookery class at the GHI Cookery School.
Come with a friend or family member and be inspired by nearly a century of cooking expertise and industry expert tutors: from learning how to cook healthy recipes with superfood ingredients in the Light & Healthy course to perfecting your cake-making skills in Classic Cakes to impress your friends and family, the GHI has a course for you. You’ll also enjoy a free night’s stay at a London hotel*, to make it an even more memorable weekend away.
How to enter
Email your name and contact details to email@example.com with ‘GHI cookery course’ in the subject line to be in with a chance to win!
Terms & conditions:
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- To enter email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘GHI cookery course’ in the subject line.
- Entries in the incorrect format will not be considered.
- This competition opens on Thursday 1 August 2019 and closes at midnight on Friday 1 November 2019.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The prize is two tickets to a half-day cookery course of your choice at the Good Housekeeping Institute and a free one-night stay for two people at a hotel in London, location to be confirmed.
- The prize includes a night's stay and does not include dining or drinks.
- There is no cash alternative to this prize unless stated otherwise.
- Prizes are not transferable and non-refundable. All prizes subject to availability.
- The tickets and free stay must be taken within 12 months of being notified of the win, and excludes Christmas, New Year and Valentines breaks.
- If the GHI and hotel can not accommodate your first choice of date of stay, alternative dates will be offered.
- Bookings must be made in advance.
- By taking part in this competition, entrants confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- For more terms and conditions on the GHI Cookery School, visit https://www.goodhousekeeping.c... winner will be randomly selected from the entries received after the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All elements of prize(s) are subject to availability.
- This competition is not open to employees of Carnival Corporation & plc their families or anyone associated with this draw including the promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the competition.
- Only one competition entry, fulfilling the eligibility requirements above, will be accepted per person.
- Once selected, only the winner(s) will be contacted personally by email using the contact details provided upon entry.
- It is assumed that you have the permission of your employer for any time off work which is required to claim the prize.
- The dates specified for the prize cannot be altered and Princess Cruises or the third party are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date, unless otherwise stated.
- Winners will have five (5) working days to respond in full or another winner will be selected.
- Princess Cruises’ decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
- Princess Cruises shall be permitted to exclude or disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
- Princess Cruises reserves the right to exclude late, incomplete or multiple registrations, or registrations made by third parties or agents.
- Princess Cruises does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The name of the winner(s) will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Journey, Princess Cruises, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST indicating the name of the competition.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Once entered, entries cannot be returned/withdrawn.
- Spammers will be disqualified.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred although Princess Cruises reserve the right to change the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- We will use the information you supply to process your competition entry.
- Princess Cruises reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or (ii) amend these Terms, at any time without notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Princess Cruises be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury arising under or in connection with this competition.
- These Terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms.
- The Promoter is Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST.
- When you take up an offer featured in the magazine, the contract is with the supplier and not with Princess Cruises or Hearst Made. Further T&Cs may apply.
Personal data will be controlled by Carnival Plc, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton SO15 1ST, and will be used only to administer the competition. For details of how personal data will be used, please see https://www.princess.com/legal/legal_privacy/ or contact email@example.com.